Skream is the electronic music producer and DJ Ollie Jones from Croydon, South London. One of dubstep’s first and most prominent producers, he is often hailed as the ‘ambassador’ of the growing genre. (Last.Fm)
Rude Boy : aye'up mate, what's up? So-Called Satpam : that picture above looks very hot Rude Boy : hit mate!everybody knows that robyn is very hot So-Called Satpam : thought she's a bitch Rude Boy : fuck you Mr.Satpam arsehole, you don't have the bom di deng di deng digidigi style like her, get out from my way cunt. i'm on my way to be more foooooooooo fooooooo
Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : hello what are you doing? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : i'm just sitting on my bf's bed Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : well okay, where's your bf anyway? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : he's in the bathroom Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : okay, have you taken a bath? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : that is none of your business Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : why then? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : hey i got a question, is that really you Mister? Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : yes it's me, why did you ask for? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : just to proof that is really you Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : ... Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : ... Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : why are you so silent? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : i don't wanna talk with stupid person like you Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : hmm okay, it is only you and your bf there? Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : yes and also his family members Mr.ImGonnaSayHelloAndSayGoodbyeThen : okay, bye Ms.IDontEvenKnowWhatForAreYouCallingMe : yea bye scum
that is so-called a very important conversation ever.
i'm gonna talk about the couple of moron. hey you moron, i was only asking why has he called my mate for much times with the most stupid questions ever? i was not trying to ruin your thing thugs. it means about your relationship moron he claimed himself as him and he didn't claim himself as him
and who is he anyway and who is she anyway, they are just the big jokes of the year
me and my mate were only asking and it was only a simple question IT IS NOT ABOUT THE TRUST AND THE UNTRUST STUPID
animal rights!but not for a frog my friend! saya mungkin terlalu sering nge geleng kodok kalo lagi di jalan, but you have to know it, itu sama sekali ga sengaja, tapi itu semua ga penting ko masih jauh lebih penting lagu-lagu di bawah ini which makes me always waking up early only for listening to those stuffs
Kleerup - Longing For Lullabies why must be another scandinavian musician?mungkin karena emang mereka udah ga punya kerjaan lagi selain buat musik bagus, i'm just really in love with the voice of Titiyo here. it's just perfect
Aeroplane - Pacific Air Race dug dug dug dug dug, beat drum yang asik banget buat ukuran musik Electronic atau mungkin mereka lebih suka menyebut dirinya Nu Disco, Space Disco or whatever they are i don't really give a fuck about genre
Sally Shapiro - Miracle mungkin lagu ini emang ga sekeren Anorak Christmas tapi suara Sally selalu bikin getek telinga loh, lucu banget jauh sama Lykke Li sih masih lucuan Sally atau mungkin sama Eva Arnaz
it's almost Moz's b'day, i have no birthday present for him, so i prefer to write best of the best songs by them, instead. As we know Morrissey was the former of this greatest band ever. Actually my heart belongs to Johnny Marr but i don't even know when his birthday anyway. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" was the first song i heard. Thought that i needed more more and more than this one, so album by album i heard, lyric by lyric i read. I think they've just raped me for several years by the music they made. brilliant. Maybe i'am not a part of their era but for me, The Smiths is just perfect. Happy Birhtday Steven Patrick Morrisey, god bless you wonderboy!
So, Here is my 10 best Smiths songs ever :
10. "I Know It's Over" from "The Queen Is Dead" -"it's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate and it takes guts to be gentle and kind" it's suffering myself to sleep and maybe this is the best sleeping song ever, or maybe you feel so desperated?and crying is the best way to solve your problem?let yourself listening to this stuff instead of getting drunk.
9. "Nowhere Fast" from "Meat Is Murder" -"I'm lying in my bed, i think about life and i think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me" this is an under-rated track from Meat Is Murder, when you listen to this one, maybe you will be thinking about a group of cowboy trying to chase the indian. Mike Joyce played so fast here, Johnny' guitar so kinky, great bassline by Andy Rourke and Moz's voice is very brave.
8. "How Soon Is Now?" from "Meat Is Murder" -"I am human and i need to be loved, just like everybody else does" i don't have any idea for this one, so different than others or maybe they made this one different. The tunes, the sound and all the part of this one are very different. it is so great, it's a damn great song. and it was covered by T.a.t.U many years ago, yeah a good song was covered by bitches from russia and being an original soundtrack from a serial film so-called "Charmed" several years ago.
7. "This Night Has Opened My Eyes" from "Louder Than Bombs" -"A shoesless child on a swing reminds of your own again" i'm gonna talk about Marr and Joyce. They made this song very awesome, what a fantastic guitarist and drummer!
6. "Bigmouth Strikes Again" from "The Queen Is Dead" -"I know how joan of arc felt, as the flames rose to her roman nose and her hearing aid started to melt" there is only one thing i will tell to you, Placebo ruined this song, Placebo failed failed failed. Placebo sucks, they are the big joke who covered this song very worst. I do love the weird voices at the chorus inside of this song.
5. "William, It Was Really Nothing" from "Louder Than Bombs" -"Everybody's got to live their life and God knows i've got to live mine" it's a very good song for starting a brand new day. it makes me feeling more fresh just like a new born baby. great stuff by Morrisey. Lastly, this stuff is my besties favorite Smiths song.
4. "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" from "Louder Than Bombs -"In my life why do i give valuable time to people who don't care if i live or die" sweet and just sweet i do always remember to the girl of mine in every single time i hear to this song.
3. "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" from "The Queen Is Dead" -"How can they see the Love in our eyes and still they don't believe us?" Those killers lyrics always make me suffering, hahahaha. Oh what a great melody, oh what a great voice, what a great song! I'd rather cry for someone i love than talk cheap for someone i love. Will you ever believe me?Will they ever believe us?
2."There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" from "The Queen Is Dead" -"If a ten ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side, well the pleasure, the privilege is mine" how great is it?how sweet is it?yes, it's very sweet even more, that is the best lyric ever, that is the sweetest lyrics ever, that is the most lovable lyrics ever and it's the best lovesong ever. no one can make a great lovesong like that but everyone tries to make lovesong like that.
1. "This Charming man" from "The Smiths" -"Will nature make a man of me yet ?" don't ask for the reason why i put This Charming Man as the best song by The Smiths. simple, it's just a perfect pop song ever, no mistakes just perfect. From start to the end, Marr just showed his quality as a great guitarist.
and you will be asking for "Please Plase Please Let Me Get What I Want" or maybe "Hand In Glove" "Handsome Devil" "Asleep" or maybe the best short track "Girlfriend In a Coma" ? i put them all at the rest.
God Bless You Marr, Morrissey, Rourke and Joyce. Happy Birhtday Morrissey, VIVA LA HATE!
"She's an easy lover She'll get a hold on you believe it Like no other Before you know it you'll be on your knees" Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey - Easy Lover
Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey - Easy Lover [download] Phil Collins - Two Hearts [download] Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight [download] Phil Collins vs. Yelle - In The Air Ce Soir (THI Mash Up) [download] Phil Collins - I'm Not Moving (Idjut Boys Edit) [download]