14 October 2009

HERE IS THE DEAL

"don't cry, you can rely on me honey, you can come by anytime you want" oh really? ah wilco is never enough for me. is it raining outside? no, it's already done but there's a storm in my mind.
been feeling so worse than before lately. all i need to do is to sit here and listen to this deal.

i'm not going anywhere after this post beside to sleep, it's just another way to prove how poor my gloomy night is. lastly i'm going to say hello to you, how're ya doin today?


"and if they are color blind, they make me feel, that you're only what i see sometimes" and it's about 15-20 years later from now, we'll be seeing each other again. it's pretty lame, isn't it? ah i don't know, i don't feel so well right now.

Au Revoir, b e a u t e

No comments:

Post a Comment