25 August 2009

I KNOW IT'S OVER

17-08-08 when everything started to happen
25-08-09 suddenly everything stopped to happen, and it will never happen again
you know what?between 17-08-8 until 25-08-09, the greatest thing ever happened in my life
but now, i have just lost my guardian, though she's the greatest person ever
i have lost my everything, but now is not time to cry. because everything has changed

and what about ireland?i'm on it.
goodbye my owly, you are still the best thing ever happened in my life

the smiths - i know it's over


4 comments:

  1. najis bgt sih lo del, baru dtnggal ptus aja udh berasa ky ank emo bgt pke di tulis2 sgla

    ReplyDelete
  2. kata sifa lo banci del ginian doang ngerengek2, gw disuruh komen ama doi, bukan maksud menghina del!
    hahaha, maen ke kostan lah boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. berisik ah suka2 dong..iya next day edel kesana ga, kita maen pes ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ega blang ama gw tdi, doi g mau maen pes ama BANCI!

    ReplyDelete