10 August 2009

it's spinning around



last night i had a dream about a group of tigers then they successfully ate me. obviously, i should be dead but i don't. inside the belly of a tiger i think about life, what have i been doing for 3 days?i've been thinking about how could i lose my best thing, how could i lose my breath and how could i lose my everything. that dream has opened my eyes, i will have a new life. i'll have a great life, though. and i will never ever do the same routine anymore, it's great.

and there will be no more "tessio, la ritournelle or maybe we are the people"

goodbye owly, i will never forger your funny laugh. everything is spinning around and everything will be back to where they belong to, i don't belong to you and i don't belong to everyone. volare!

Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle (Original)



No comments:

Post a Comment