26 August 2009

TONIGHT EVERYTHING SEEMED TO START OVER AGAIN

a few hours ago, maybe i still got fucked on my head. everything reminds me of her
can you imagine this one, i could erase all of my sweet memories cuman gara2 dengerin lagu doang! so let the story begins

i drove through the flyover, watched the city lights and just listened to Dubstar
my handy was ringing, and i just saw it ringing and ringing. but it still can't stop ringing!
so then i answered the call, but there's no one talking. i don't have any idea, siapa nih yang iseng nelfon jam setengah 3 pagi pake private number.

unting someone sang a song to me and it sounds "if you need somebody to love you
well then i'll be the one who's there, yes i'll be the one who's there"
ANJING! ko bisa pas banget ini orang nyanyi sama lagu yang lagi saya denger, and i was thinking for a moment, oh god what is it?
and she told me "don't be sad, everything is always turning around because they always have the patterns. just remember your lovely grandmom in heaven, then you will never ever be sad again. i promise to you, i'll be helping you, come with me"
well, i don't know what to say. i'm just not sad anymore

and i did know who the fuckin is it, i know. i've been denying you for a long time, but you always come to me if i get a problem. thank you so much, you've just built me up, i'm going with you my so-called bestmate :)

5 comments:

  1. ;) itu lgu krusial km kl lg galau. hehehehe, nice post anyway <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so romantic...r u a couple or just friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no we aren't, i mean we aren't friends. we're only, hmm..haha that's not your business

    ReplyDelete